Did I show you my new tattoo?
Posts tagged art
I’ve been writing poems
Who would be interested in buying a copy if and when I publish it
Alright this is what I want you to do.
Design my next tattoo!!
You design it, I’ll narrow it down to 3 and then have you vote on which one I should get.
1) nothing inappropriate (no racism, sexism…bad words…etc)
2) nothing too big (I’m thinking 4inches at most)
Those are pretty much the only rules.
Submit your art by hashtagging the picture as #JenniferTattooContest
You have until April 20 to enter.
Check out some of my books.
Only on Amazon.
Do you have kids?
Do you like activities?
Check out my activity book, only on Amazon.
Get it for a low price for a limited time.
Spent two weeks in the mental hospital.
It’s nothing like the ones in the movies. The people are very nice and caring. Them don’t judge you.
Personally I would rather spend a month there than a day out in the real world.
Met a lot of great people.
I don’t want to go too much into detail.
I went 2 weeks without my phone and it was great
Now for the pictures.
1) two other patients wrote that letter to me. I only spent 3 or 4 days with them before they got discharged.
2) a few others and I did quite a lot of coloring.
3) I kept making a lot of inspirational pictures that I posted around the hospital.
4) we had art therapy and I made a necklace.
5) took a few pairs of socks.
You need to see this
This month marks one year of doing comedy. Here are a few pictures of highlights. Performing at The Improv, meeting Craig Gass, and performing at Arizona’s Funniest.